Top 10 Morning Musume songs!!

That is one smug looking Koharu. What would you do if you found her in your garden? Honestly, this picture is adorable. So, um, moving on to the actual topic of the post, although we could all stare at the photo all day. I decided to list my top ten Morning Musume songs! Because I like Morning Musume. That's what I'm listening to at the moment, so I was like, I haven't posted in two months so I'll just make a list! Lists are easy and they will assuage my mob of rabid fans. Actually, I doubt I even have one fan, lol.

(T.T) I'm so alone....

So, anywho... ON WITH THE POST! Can't stop to wallow in self pity just yet!


10. Waketeka Take A Chance!
Everyone seems to remember this one as "basically One Two Three, but worse." NO. This song is better than One Two Three! I like this song because it's so interesting. There are a tonne of different elements put into it, and it is a very well rounded, fun song. Also, for the record, I despise One Two Three. That is all.


9. Renai Revoulution 21
Honestly, this song is just the best. It's the kind of thing that you end up smiling to just from hearing it. Speaking of hearing things, it sounds like they're going "jojojo, we can't read, jojojojo, we can't read!" Maybe they should have gone to school instead of joining Morning Musume. The only way that this song could better is if it was Asuka's last single before leaving, lol.


8. Utakata Saturday Night!
This song. If I'd been in the fandom while Zukki was still there, I know she would've been my Oshi. She absolutely shines in this song. She looks and sounds as though she is having so much fun! Hopefully she's not that happy because she's leaving, although with all the stuff she went through... Could you blame her? Anyway, this is a fun, happy track, and I adore it. 10/10 would marry this song.




7. Sexy Cat No Enzetsu
Ah, this song is addictive. It's probably the horns. And the girls in cat costumes. And the gorgeous set. And the fact that it has an MV with kind of an actual storyline FOR ONCE. I love it, especially with Maachan spilling popcorn everywhere. The girls just trashing the music video set is the just the cutest thing that I've ever seen.


6. Love Machine
So much cheesiness. So much fun. It's enough to make you get up and run down the street yelling "LOVE LOVE LOVE MACHINE WHOAH WHOAH WHOAH WHOAH WHOAH LOVE LOVE LOVE STATION YEAH YEAH YEAH YEASDFRTYUIOP:L<KMJNHBGFDRSE%R^&*()_OP{:LKJNHBGFCDRTUY&*I(POLKJNHBVGCFGHJKL:><MNB V

Ahem. So, ah, I like this song.


5. Furuusato
This song. It's so sad, and beautiful, and I love it. What can you say about Furuusato that hasn't been said before? You know it's great.


4. One and Only
Probably because I can actually understand what they're singing about. It's damn catchy, and really fun. If you haven't noticed, I like songs that I can have FUN with. You don't want to sit there and be all serious all the time, do you? What a boring life.
Hey, isn't that basically the message from Sexy Cat No Enzetsu?
The secret's out, guys. I must secretly be Tsunku.



Yup, that's me alright.


3. Shabondama
LOVE IS JUST SOAP BUBBLES! YOU ARE JUST A SOAP BUBBLE! THE WORLD IS A SOAP BUBBLE! THE QUEEN IS A SOAP BUBBLE! MY LIFE IS A SOAP BUBBLE! THIS SONG IS EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you don't like Shabondama we can't be friends. I'm sorry.


2. Nanchatte Renai
Why do I like this song so much? I have no idea. Maybe it's the intro, the music sounds like it's soaring. Maybe it's because it sounds kind of like an AKB48 song? Maybe it's the rapping? Nope. Definitely not the rapping. Um........ Well, I like it, that's for sure. Actually, I love this song. It's so good. The number one on this list... Lots of people don't like, or even kind of hate, for reasons. But this one, I don't see how anybody could hate it. It is glorious.







Aaaaaand finally...


















The moment you've been waiting for.....












Or haven't....




























Whatevs.












1. Kimagure Princess
Ah, this song. You can't just listen to it once. You must listen to it for five hours on repeat. People don't like it because of the chipmunking, I guess, but how do they not fall in love with it as soon as that II JA NAAAAI hits? This is the best song. This is the only song. This song is life. This song is love. This song is that feeling you get when you do that thing. IDK, I've run out of metaphors. Anyway, this song is best song. Please give it another listen.

Comments