THE MOST HORRIFYING THING Candy PV review(Faky)

Please send help. This song sucks so much. Basically, its a song about wet dreams and fantasies and all that sticky stuff, and its something that you'd probably hear if you turned on the radio. These girls are a cross between Little Ticks, Justin Beaver's backup dancers, and Sith harmony. Except Jpop.
THIS IS WHY I NEVER LISTEN TO THE RADIO. There's this annoying whistle thing going on, and I feel like the song its most like is generic pop such as Chained To The Rhythm by Katy Hairy(You know that song that tries to be deep and meaningful but only accomplishes a boring song with repetitive lyrics). The PV? Terrifying. Just... Terrifying.

In picture A we have faky, in all their brightly coloured, hideous attire. In picture B we have Justin Beaver's harem. See what I mean about the similarities between the two? I personally think that the costumes look re..

WHO'S STUPID IDEA WAS THIS? OH SWEET LORD WHAT IS THAT. PLEASE SEND HELP.
Yes, please go back to the multicoloured girls dancing in tacky costumes. Sidenote, I like star pants girl the best. So, I googled for her name, and apparently one of these girls was born in New Zealand. The shame. I might have to move to Australia or something. At least they have Ladybeard. Haha, I don't really care. Also, star pants girl is apparently called li'l fang. Sorry I asked.



Really, these things are terrifying. Faky is scary enough already, do you WANT me to have nightmares? If so, good job, but that's a terrible marketing strategy.
This far in and we get a title? Also, if this is called candy, WHERE IS THE CANDY?! I SEE NO SKITTLES!

YOU? PERFECTION? No no no.
That is perfection. Right there. ^
And this is perfection.^
You though? Not so much.
Sorry, that was a bit mean. But Moga and Momo? They are my beautiful kamioshi and nioshi! I mean Imari is fabulous but MOMOKO IS GORGEOUS!! Also, those of you are getting confused: Momo's name is Momoka, but Momo and Momoko are random nicknames that I call her. God this is getting off topic.
Oh god the thrusting. If you're going for a sexy PV, MAKE IT SEXY! THIS IS NOT SEXY! Dammit.
I don't like you because you look like a My Little Pony with a nose ring.
GOD PLEASE STOP
Okay, I admit it, I have a thing for short, blonde hair. But Moga's still prettier than you!

I could say so much. Instead, I'm just going to leave you to stare at this picture.
                                       This girl^ has some talent.
Then Fang starts singing and BLOWS EVERYONE ELSE OUT OF THE WATER. Okay, you win, you're... Sniff... More talented than Moga...

I still hate your music, and your band, though.


Moral of the story? Faky is flaky.

Comments